wilojiy board

All comments & posts, starting from most recent posts

wilojiy
Junior
22 posts
Hi everyone,


I’m exploring options for reliable Ontario lawyer services and hoping to get some firsthand advice. Finding a lawyer who combines expertise, clear communication, and fair fees can be tricky. 

I’m particularly interested in areas like estate planning, real estate, and business contracts. If you’ve worked with reputable Ontario lawyers or firms, I’d love to hear about your experiences. Tips on what questions to ask, red flags to avoid, or strategies for comparing lawyers would be extremely helpful. Your insights could save a lot of time and stress.
wilojiy
Junior
22 posts
Hi everyone,


I’m a small business owner searching for reliable small business accounting software Canada that can handle invoicing, expense tracking, and tax filing smoothly. I need a solution that works well with Canadian banks, supports GST/HST reporting, and has an easy-to-use interface for managing cash flow. 

I’ve heard about QuickBooks, Wave, and FreshBooks, but I’d love to hear real experiences from others. Which small business accounting software Canada do you recommend for affordability, usability, and solid customer support? Any tips would be really helpful.
Are you a professional seller? Create an account
Non-logged user
Hello wave
Welcome! Sign in or register