What Marketing Strategies Are Actually Working for Crypto Projects?

Submitted by Mishael , 16. Sep 2026 in Cryptocurrency

Mishael
Newbie
1 post
Crypto marketing is pretty broad, and I think the right approach depends a lot on the stage of the project. Early-stage teams may focus more on community building, X, Telegram, and partnerships, while more established projects can put more effort into SEO, content, and media visibility.


I’ve also seen press releases used for bigger announcements such as funding rounds, token launches, exchange listings, and partnerships. They probably aren’t necessary for every update, but they can be useful when there is something genuinely newsworthy to communicate outside the existing community.


For teams researching best crypto press release distribution, I’d mainly compare the publications included, pricing, turnaround time, and whether you actually get live links or a placement report afterward.


Apart from PR, what’s working for people right now? Community marketing, SEO, influencers, content, paid campaigns, or partnerships?


Please login or register to comment in this post
Only logged in users can reply to posts. This help to keep forums clean from spam.
Are you a professional seller? Create an account
Non-logged user
Hello wave
Welcome! Sign in or register